|Agenda||Tape University||Spring Member Meeting||Exhibitors & Sponsors||TECH 41||Why Minneapolis?||Hotel & Airport Information||Register|
Why participate in the Tape Summit Exhibitor Showcase?
- Share your latest products and services in an energized and focused setting.
- Network with your colleagues and other professionals.
- Opportunity to participate in the Innovative Poster Session
- Enjoy multimedia exposure through printed programs, the PSTC website and promotional materials.
- Poster Session: The Tech 41 Welcome Reception on Tuesday, May 8 will be expanded by ½ hour (5 p.m. – 7 p.m.) and include the Poster Session, which is typically held on the EXPO floor the following day.
- This value-add modification will provide additional networking time in advance of the Expo to showcase your new products and technologies.
- While participating in the Poster Session is optional, we strongly encourage each of our Exhibitors to take advantage of this opportunity!
- Opening Breakfast: In order to further engage the attendees, the Tech 41 Breakfast will be held on the actual Expo floor, in lieu of a separate meeting area.
- This allows for additional networking time between our Exhibitors and attendees. First time attendees will be asked to join the Technical Committee at designated tables to learn how to leverage the opportunities while at the Tape Summit.
- 2019 Exhibit Booth Space Pre-selection: In order to allow to ample time to network during the Expo, selection for Tech 42 exhibit space will now take place from 11 a.m. to noon. An early Exhibitors-only lunch will take place from 11:30 a.m. to noon.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
- Partnering with PSTC can provide a solid platform to help you stand out and make an impact on your target market! Learn more now!
- Sponsorship opportunities are available to PSTC Member Companies only.
Tuesday, May 8:
Wednesday, May 9
Already paid your booth fee? Fill out your Exhibitor details form here.
Those interested in becoming an Exhibitor can contact Kelly Smykal