Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
Lake Buena Vista, FL
|Tape Week Home||Tape Week Courses||Spring Member Meeting||Markets and Applications Track||Technical Track||Press Kit||Hotel||Schedule|
Thinking about exhibiting?
Connect with the right people and make yourself known during the new Exhibitor Showcase at Tape Week.
With 16 hours of networking time, you will meet 500 attendees from nearly 100 companies and 10 countries, spanning 10 market segments and 8 industry verticals.
As a Tape Week exhibitor, you will be invited to advance your industry commitment, engage in new business relationships, discover educational opportunities, influence attendees with in-depth technical discussions and thrive by increasing your contact during and after Tape Week.
Exhibit at Tape Week to:
- Share your latest products and services in an energetic, focused setting.
- Network with your colleagues and other professionals on the floor and in private meeting space and dedicated meeting rooms
- Enjoy multimedia exposure in digital and printed promotional materials.
Go even further with the Innovation Poster Session, included in exhibitor fees!
The Innovation Poster Session gives you additional networking time to highlight your new products and technologies. While participating in this session is optional, we strongly encourage exhibitors to take advantage of this value-added benefit!
Interested in being part of our very first Tape Week as an exhibitor? Contact PSTC Senior Jake Doro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Floor plan coming soon.
Thinking about sponsoring?
As an official PSTC Tape Week sponsor, you will be supporting the only inclusive event focused on pressure sensitive adhesive tape. This gives you the unique opportunity to interact strategically and intimately with attendees and establish valuable relationships.
Sponsor Tape Week to:
- Get your name in front of key industry leaders and decision-makers.
- Create valuable bonds with attendees and cultivate those relationships during Tape Week and beyond.
- Interact with your target audience.
- Engage in-depth with pressure sensitive adhesive tape professionals and gain a foothold in the market.
Achieve greater brand recognition with:
- Sponsorship ribbons
- Mention at opening general session
- Logo prominent in digital and onsite printed materials and displays
- Link on PSTC Tape Week website
- Mention in media release
- Recognition on social media
Sponsorship opportunities are available to PSTC-member companies only. Advertising opportunities are available to non-member companies.
For sponsorship details and to customize a package that helps you reach your unique business objectives, contact PSTC Senior Coordinator Jake Doro at email@example.com.